ScreenBeam Pro Education Edition 2
Wireless Display Receiver
Enables teachers to wirelessly connect their tablets and PCs (up to 50' away) to the classroom projector or display, giving them the freedom to move around the classroom. Also, students can even work on lessons and problems from their tablet, and instantly share their work with the rest of the class without having to get up.
#SBWD100E2V (with VGA)
#SBWD100E2X (without VGA)
- This wireless device supplements traditional lectures with rich, engaging multimedia, learning apps, educational programming, and even specialized online materials.
- The wireless display solution lets users wirelessly share content from compatible tablets, smartphones, and laptops onto a projector screen or other display. It has never been easier to share online content or material stored on your computer or tablet with the entire class.
- ScreenBeam works with a wide range of devices you may already be using in the classroom.
- The solution supports Microsoft Windows 7 and 8, Android/Wi-Fi Miracast devices, Intel WiDi laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
- While Windows 8.1 devices can connect with ScreenBeam natively, it’s easy to add support for your older Windows 7 laptops too. Simply connect the ScreenBeam USB Transmitter to the USB port of your Windows laptop, install the provided software, and it will connect to your ScreenBeam receiver.