MimioDisplay Touch Display
With its remarkable LED illuminated screen, the MimioDisplay™ touch display helps you deliver great instruction and engage your students in a more collaborative learning experience. Multiple students can work together on the large touchscreen display at the front of the room. And the high-definition display can replace a separate interactive whiteboard, projector, and speakers – freeing up valuable classroom space.
You get all the features of a touch-driven interactive whiteboard with the simplicity and elegance of a state-of-the-art, high-definition (HD) or ultra-high definition (4K) LCD display.
MimioDisplay 5510 (55")
MimioDisplay 6510 (65")
MimioDisplay 7010 (70")
MimioDisplay 7510U (75") 4K
MimioDisplay 8410U (84") 4K
MimioDisplay takes teaching and training to the next level
- The interactive display’s huge size and LED backlighting make your lessons more visually striking and memorable, even in large classrooms.
- Up to ten single-point touch users or five dual-touch and gestures users can work simultaneously with Touch 360° interactivity, driving collaborative learning.
- Styli and fingers can both be used in any combination, for quick and easy interactivity.
- Full-featured solution includes MimioStudio™ classroom software, to easily create and deliver engaging lessons.
- The high-definition interactive display replaces a separate interactive whiteboard, projector, and speakers – freeing up valuable classroom space.
- Complete integration with other MimioClassroom™ products, including our MimioMobile™ collaboration and assessment app.
- The low-glare and low-friction glass surface makes this interactive display easy to see and provides a smooth touch experience.
Easy-to-Use Collaborative Software
- Create engaging interactive lessons with our easy-to-use MimioStudio software.
- MimioStudio software is the power behind all MimioClassroom products, so there’s no need to learn a new application as you expand your tools.
- Our software includes collaboration and assessment tools, making it easy to gauge and personalize student learning.
- Up to ten individuals can work together at this easy-to-install board and their control and touch experience will remain uninterrupted, no matter where they work on the board.
Visually Engaging and Designed for the Classroom
- Full HD 1080p resolution and low-glare LED backlighting bring lessons to your students in stunning clarity, whether they’re seated in the first or last row.
- Commercial–grade, touch-enabled LED screen and steel bezel frame ensure classroom durability.
- No more replacing projector bulbs, or displaying on dirty whiteboards.
- One-solution interactive display includes built-in speakers and amplifier.
Exceptional Touch Interactivity
- Ten touch points allow multiple students to work together seamlessly, with fingers or styli.
- Low-friction glass provides a smooth touch experience – no finger burn!